Erin Bland, MSW, LCSW
Erin is a licensed clinical social worker and earned a BA in Social Work from Asbury University, a Master of Social Work from the University of Kentucky and completed a program at Focus on the Family Leadership Institute, which included courses in marriage, parenting and theology. Additionally, Erin worked in the field of adoption and family services for over ten years. Erin is known to be empathetic, personable, non-judgmental and genuine in her interactions with clients. Erin empowers individuals to overcome personal obstacles by utilizing evidenced-based interventions while integrating spiritual concepts into therapy.
Areas of interest and expertise include:
- PTSD, Trauma, Abuse
- Adoption, Infertility, Miscarriage & Post-Abortion
- Attachment & Bonding
- Grief & Loss
- Anxiety & Depression
- Stress Management & Life Transition Issues
- Interpersonal Relationships & Communication
Areas of Training Include:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- TBRI® (Trust-Based Relational Intervention®), Texas Christian University
- PREPARE ENRICH Certified Counselor for Pre-Marriage Counseling
Erin has daytime and evening hours available. Video sessions available upon request.
By Jerry Lankford, MBA, MACC, MDiv, LPCS Relationships are complicated. We come together seeking to share our lives …